Friday 27 December 2013

Wool insoles?

Should you stitch (make) your own wooly insoles. Unfortunately I recently found out that it really aint a good idea to make your own insoles after suffering from plantar fasciitis because I wore some unsupported wool insoles that I made myself. Wool can keep your feet warm however it is a real bad idea to just have them in your shoes like me.. Wool isn't firm enough and doesn't shape it self to your foot shape or absorb shock which insoles should do. Instead you should make thin pair of insoles out of wool but put them over the top of some really professionally made insoles though.. this will ensure that your feet stay warm but also more importantly you got arch support which you need to stop the onset of what I got plantar fasciitis.. trust me dont make the same mistake I did as plantar fasciitis isn't that nice and takes a few weeks to fully clear up aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment